S
“Great Jolly boy” S.V.Ramani interview in “Raj TV” on 15-2-2011 about Indian culture.
S.V.Ramani during his interview in “Raj TV” News channel on
15-5-2011 has explained about Indian Culture, and told during the invasion of Afghan emperors, the Hindu Temples in India were ransacked and the God ideals were buried under the steps of Masjids in Delhi.


The Portuguese destroyed the Kapleeswarar
Temple at ChennaiSan Thome and built a church.
Click Here and get suitable Matrimonial Match
immediately.

हिंदू धर्म पर आधारित है एकता और यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ लाइफ Hinduism is based on the unity and university.

हिंदू धर्म पर आधारित है एकता और यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ लाइफ Hinduism is based on the unity and university.
Hail Hinduism..!
Great jollyboy Videos gives great entertainment.
Please visit and know the truth about the world.

Bharatiya Janatha Party Friends.. You can Read Daily News from Here.

To know about Google day-to-day News
Click on Tamil Nadu Map .

Youcan find your life partner here..!


Paramacharya says People must chant any one of
God’s name thousand times a day.
காஞ்சி பரமாச்சார்யாளின் அமுத வாக்கு. கடவுளின்
பேராயிரம் நாமாக்களில் எதாவது ஒன்றை
ஆயிரம் தடவை தினமும் ஜெபிக்கவேண்டும்.


My India Search

Full Web Building TutorialsALL FREE!
Quick and Easy Learningclick on the picture.
Custom Search

Friday, July 4, 2008

We sould not spread malicious campaigns against good people.

We should not spread malicious campaigns against good people.




Venkats reply to Multisubj Yb Truth Seeker.

Multisubj Yb TruthSeeker Blogger said...
[ LAWYER. Edu: MA-Eng, MA-His, LLB, B.Com., PGDPM, DIM, CAIIB, DBM.]

Did Vivekananda control his monkey mind?He wrote to Ms. Christina Greenstidel on 2nd Sept. 1901:"How I wish you were here to taste our shads — one of the most delicate fish in the world. It is raining outside — pouring. But the moment this downpour ceases, I rain through every pore — it is so hot yet. My whole body is covered by big patches of prickly heat. Thank goodness there are no ladies about! If I had to cover myself in this state of things, I surely would go crazy.I have also my theme, but I am not despondent. I am sure very soon to pan it out into a beautiful ecstasy [excision]. I am half crazy by nature; then my overtaxed nerves make me outrageous now and then.



As a result I don't find anybody who would patiently bear with me! I am trying my best to make myself gentle as a lamb. I hope I shall succeed in some birth. You are so gentle. Sometimes I did frighten you very much, did I not, Christina? I wish I were as gentle as you are. Mother knows which is best. ..."Here is a Swamiji who ate turtles and invited foreign women to taste them. He wrote to Ms. Christina on 12th Dec. 1901: Quote:"This is our best season for eating turtles, but they are all black. The green [ones] can only be found in America. Alas! I am prevented from the taste of meat. ... "
July 3, 2008 6:52 AM

Venkat Replied.
[Chennai Blogger.]

In Indian epic Mahabharata, the King Dhuryodhana was unable to find a Good man from his court. But for the King Dharmaputhra, he is seeing all the people surrounded by him are good and he was unable to point out a bad man.

Like that all have to remove their Black glasses from their eye and see the world. Then they can see everything clear. This is for everybody who are seeing the world at their own choice.



Sri Vivekananda from his young age itself becomes a Saint. Vivekananda was not interested in worldly pleasures. We need not find fault with a father asking his daughter’s photos. There is always a difference with father’s touch of his daughter and touch of other people. Without taking any food the Sacred people will be on fast for several months. But we cannot spare our lunch even for a single day.Don’t spread malicious campaigns against good people like Jesus, Allah, Gandhi, Buddha and Vivekananda and others. They have scarified their life for spreading good ethics throughout the world. The malevolent propaganda is like throwing mud at a well dressed man."Control your monkey mind" This proverb is for all people to lead a Happy Life. This is a sound advice to people who overact to issues that they may face.
The story of .Mahabaratha was told by our fore fathers to get ride of our problems and it is not to provoke against anybody..

If any further clarificationis required about Guruji Vivekananda Sri Ramakrishna Mutt may be contacted.
July 3, 2008 7:18 PM

2 comments:

Rama Rajyam said...

Man without any belief will not succeed anything in his life. I request my friend to read the life history of Sri Vivekananda, published by Ramakrisha Mutt and still if he is having any doubt, he can contact for clarification with the authorities of Ramakrishna Mutt. Any how my intention is anybody should not spread malicious campaigns against any good people.

JP said...

Yes i even agree that Everyone should have faith in god.

Thanks
Prashant Jalasutram
http://prashantaboutindia.blogspot.com/

Periyar Marriage and his faith towards God. பெரியார் திருமணமும் ,பெரியாரின் கடவுள் நம்பிக்கையும். எஸ்.வி.ரமணியின் தமிழ் உரையைக் கேளுங்கள்.

Yessvee Ramani Jokes and Books published in Tamil Nadu, Media. Click the picture for expanded view.

Google Ads.

Whether Hindu’s are thieve’s? இந்துக்கள் திருடர்களா? கருணாநிதிக்கு எஸ்.வி.ரமணியின் பதில்கள்